Sunday 3 August 2008

Oh Baby, Baby, We Belong Together!

Lol not some Mariah Carey sizzling video lyrics or Jess Wong's parody (every Mang Liuz will remember)... just that I finally got my self a new

Digicam from PC Fair!!!

Not some high end one la...but can take stunning pic also la... wait till I get my DSLR... lol

It's Canon A560



Features from Canon website:



Feature-packed compact digital camera with 7.1 Megapixel resolution and high-quality Canon 4x Optical Zoom lens for freedom at your fingertips

DIGIC III Image Processor with improved Face Detection Technology and Red-eye Correction for sharper images and improved functionality

Clear, high-resolution 2.5-inch LCD for easy on-camera viewing

ISO 1600 and High ISO Auto to reduce image blur and expand low-light shooting capability

Four movie modes including 30 fps VGA and 60 fps Fast Frame Rate

Power on the go with two AA-size batteries

Print/Share Button for easy direct printing and downloading, plus ID Photo Print and Movie Print with select PIXMA Photo Printers, CP and SELPHY Compact Photo Printers


It also has a 4x digital zoom and can zoom during video recording! Yea baby! Then got face detection and lotsa other scene settings.

Retail price is RM799 (marked up) but able to get it for only RM499 in PC Fair. Comes with 2GB card, case, batt and charger.

Currently loving it alot as it's cheap yet still very much fucntional...just too big for my jeans pocket... need to wear baggy jeans everyday!

The only thing bout this camera is that it takes very bad night scene (problems with most Canon, even my sis's Ixus) but can be set to brighter exposure.

So, 1 gadget down and many more to go... happy hunting!

2 comments:

Simon Seow said...

Sigh. I bought A470 at the same price as you.

Kenny Choo said...

but a470 newer mah... this year's model... can choose colour somemore

My very alive... please bear with me for a little while... I swear I will be back!