Friday 29 August 2008

The Star Education Fund 2008

Yeap I was there. Nope, not as a blogger... but I was invited because I'm a worthy and needy scholar (as quoted by them) lol



All the "scholars" were conned to wear freaking thick blazer and to arrive at 1.30 pm. Despite of me being very punctual, the VIPs are only "suppose" to come at 2.30pm.



As the "scholars" are supposed to wait for the VIPs, I sneaked out of the ballroom and went to the coffee house for tea and newspaper. :p

So at 2.30pm...tonnes of boring speeches took place and the scholars... listened...



NOT... camwhored!!! Erm, Bas, Gayathree (Taylors) and Ivy (Sunway)





The presenter for Taylors.

Then me and Bas (ex SMK Kepong) saw someone familiar...



It's Ms Moey Yoke Lai!!!!



OMGness she remembered me (my face)... lol... she was so happy that she told almost everyone that walked pass us...*point*point* my ex-students!!!



Then at last something all of us looking forward to...



Was not bad... comparing to the rest of the normal buffet style food... Eastin Hotel shows that it's kitchen is up to standard...

Lastly... I am very needy... still looking for ways to fund my Melbourne final year degree... so all the scholarships out there... please look for me!!!

Thanks The Star and Taylors again... and this is not an ad! Maybe next time I will charge!

7 comments:

Ju Ann said...

Kenny! What is that black thing on the bottom left!?!?

Unknown said...

hey..tat's miss moey! not bad wat. congrats to u! =)

Kenny Choo said...

Ju Ann: You mean the food? Kuih Koci i think...haha

Kenny Choo said...

Jimmy: yarr our MBSSKL Miss Moey...haha thnx

YukiRye said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
YukiRye said...

LOL.
Congrats, Nai mah.=D
Ehhhh.... I think the Ivy who sat next to you is my old school mate.
Ahahaha....

Btw, Nai mah look very smart in suit wor. Hehehe...

Kenny Choo said...

Haha exactly what I told her... coz she say she from Asunta... then I asked her... you know Way Chooi Yee...

Then she said... damn familiar lo the name... haha

Thanks

My very alive... please bear with me for a little while... I swear I will be back!