Thursday 6 September 2007

Happy Birthday Fatty!!!

Today is Wei Sam the fat's birthday. Its the month of September and a lot of people is having birthday including me. This is all must be because our parents were too happy during X'mas and New Year of 1987 that 9 months later, then we were born.



















So gonna dedicate this post to the ever lovely and cute Wei Sam. Imagine the wobbling stomach. Muahaha.



















So this is what we got from him. And this present is not easy to come around. Believe me on how much "obstacles" I have to go through. For the moment this picture will be blackened until Wei Sam get his present.



















Ok then. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE (FAT).

No comments:

My very alive... please bear with me for a little while... I swear I will be back!