Thursday 20 September 2007

MBS Old Boy Talks About Racial Issue on BBC HardTalk

Do you know who is Syed Hamid Albar? He is the foreign minister of Malaysia. And the best part is he was an old boy of MBSSKL, yet I dun think he donated much, maybe not even one cent. But that is not the point.










So recently, he was asked to spoke on the racial issue on the non- Malays ( note that is not non-Muslim or non- Bumi) on BBC's talk show. And this is the clips.



I know its kinda blur, but this is the best I can get.



I will try to update for a clearer one.



Tell me what do you think?



I love Malaysia yet it can make me love it better. Its for the good for everyone. This is another community friendly primetime news brought to you exclusively by kennychoo.com. For serious news in a selamba manner, you can only catch it on kennychoo.com. Stay tuned.

No comments:

My very alive... please bear with me for a little while... I swear I will be back!