Monday 22 October 2007

Bow...Thanks

On another note, kinda happy today that despite all the sorrowness in my heart for the past few period, there is people who stands up from out of nowhere to find out whether am I okay?


Those are some even I didn't spoke to for a very long time, and some so far away in East Malaysia and even East Asia. But not to least those in and outside of KL.

You guys really bring up the best in me. So gonna dedicate this song to you guys.

Haha this is also to share the words that I bought Blue's Asian Edition CD, both All Rise and One Love for RM10 for sekeping at Berjaya Times Square, Popular Bookstore Fair. You can get CD like Leo Ku, Joey Yung, Blue, Neyo, and etc for RM10 sekeping. So don't miss your chance.

No comments:

My very alive... please bear with me for a little while... I swear I will be back!