Thursday 3 July 2008

Got Meme-ted

Lol another tag. This time by Simon Seow. Good also cause I don't update my blog that frequent, so this will be up anytime I super lazy to update! *lol*


THE RULES


1. Each blogger must post these rules first.

2. Each blogger starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.

3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their 8 things.

4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.

5. Don't forget to leave them a comment, telling them that they've been tagged, and to read your blog.

Ok let's see, why don't I list out my 8 most sleeping facts bout myself:

1) I sleep with my fishes... weird right? It's just right beside my bed.
2) I snore super loudly that it can wake the whole neighbourhood up.
3) Why am I keep talking bout my sleep? Coz I freaking like to sleep...just do not really have the time to fulfill it.
4) This is really hard. Skip!
5) My sleeping record is 36 hours! Try beating that
6) I use to dream bout possessed mannequins when I was young. (with long finger nails, mind you)
7) I will have the same dream when I have fever- Falling from a cliff and being crushed by rocks!
8) I really sleepy now...So I shall sleep.

I tag:

EVERYONE ON MY LINK-IES TO THE RIGHT --->

I know, I will die in hell! Nah, just do it if you feel like...

And Joshuaongys you tagged me very very long time ago right? But I can't find the post d...lol see at least I remember.... Haha

10 comments:

ti3nD said...

why every weird habits is on ur sleeping pattern. hahas.

anyway, 36 hours of sleeping. siao lerh!!!!

Harry Kho aka Krawx said...

tough tagging.. SKIP!! after all..

Harry Kho <= No records found lolz!!

Kenny Choo said...

ti3nd: haha i dunno what to write for all this tags one...to think of 8 random things... lol

36 hours not susah one...just go an activity over night and don't sleep for 24 hours, then the next day hahaha

but i think the best part is 36 hours without food (except toilet and water)

Kenny Choo said...

Harry: Lol check again! haha

Harry Kho aka Krawx said...

haha.. dont be cruel.. those arent record archive..

Kenny Choo said...

Haha you can always try breaking the tag...then 10 years of bad luck

P/S: at least i didn't curse you to have cancer like XiaXue...haha if u have read bout it :P

Rynne Lee said...

hahah sleep sleep sleep and sleep

Kenny Choo said...

I *heart* sleep.

Can be my next T-shirt design!

Simon Seow said...

WTF. All sleep only.

Kenny Choo said...

Very susah la the tag...so to make it easy... I do the things i like the most lo haha

My very alive... please bear with me for a little while... I swear I will be back!