Saturday 19 July 2008

I'm Gadget Handicapped

With the lost of my handphone, I'm officially bored to death... no pictures, no music, no movie and no confident (lol).

So here's what I need to get soon...though limited budget

A new hp (wifi, 2.0 MP cam, stylus/touchscreen, mp3 enable)


Sony Ericsson G900


Sony Ericsson P1i


LG KS20


N95 8GB

A laptop (2G RAM, Ati Radeon graphic card, 2.0 Ghz, big hard disc)


Toshiba Satellite M300


Sony Vaio CR Series

A digi cam (the cheapest in the market but still can take acceptable pictures, portable)


Sony Cyber Shot S730


Canon Power Shot A470


Samsung S860


Nikon CoolPix L18

A DSLR (Nikon or Canon)


Nikon D40


Canon EOS 400D

*Update on the prices soon*

See...I'm so dead... and Megasales is here... DIE! *bought a pair of shades, cap and Nike gym shirt but many more to come* DIE

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Dude, get the N95 8GB.

Here's mainly why you wanna get it:

- 5MP pictures, you can leave your digi cam at home
- WLAN enabled (Internet anywhere)
- Integrated GPS receiver ($0 to use)

It's akin to the iPhone 3G..maybe minus the touch screen and massive appStore that the iPhone has.

Kenny Choo said...

Really that good? But then it will be quite a hassle to surf without a stylus or a touchscreen...

Anonymous said...

The LG KS20 looks really nice...

Kenny Choo said...

yea...lol it seems everyone rooted for that... hmmmm haha

My very alive... please bear with me for a little while... I swear I will be back!