Wednesday 9 July 2008

Upcoming Ipoh Food Post

Super busy! Excuse for not blogging again...

Yesterday is the special screening of Hancock by Nuffnang. The movie was great and Nuffnang is awesome as usual for giving us the chance to gather and watch movie together :) And it's free...

Today, went to Pavilion and window shop the whole day. Yes! Another day of success (avoiding temptations)... damn attracting sales... Guess, Levis, Topman and Nike! Damn it....

But luckily I didn't buy anything cause I'm going Singapore this Thursday. And there's a reason not to overspend as my savings are meant for other purposes like gadgets.

So, if the sales are over when I return or out of stock, then it's a blessing to my wallet.

I didn't know shopping with someone and waqtching that person doing all the purchasing is that fun. Especially when I am able to refrain from all the temptations.... Wahahaha

And I shall end this post with the preview of the upcoming Ipoh post...



Can you guess what is this?

6 comments:

thesaint said...

mango pudding?

Kenny Choo said...

Haha err... wrong!

Sue Me said...

cheh..so easy one the question..i can give u the name of the shop also..wakakakaka..
its EGG CUSTARD from Oldtown in Ipoh. Hahahahahahahahaah..im right leh????

Kenny Choo said...

Ishh not fair...you from Ipoh one...haha you're right

Anonymous said...

*clears throat* CARAMEL Egg Custard!
AND YOU NEVER TA PAU FOR ME!!!! ishhh

Kenny Choo said...

Haha you never ask! haha from Ipoh also?

My very alive... please bear with me for a little while... I swear I will be back!