Monday 7 July 2008

Nuffnang Wild "Live" Blogging (Late But Full Report)

To to type as little as I could cause this post is loaded with pictures...







For the 1st time I actually used all the pics in my camera cause it is all usable... thanks to all the top models...





The 3 Blind Mice



Again! Middle=Mickey



Really blind!



Kevin, Simon, me and Mayz



Rachel



Simon the Horse



The Nuffies and Ringo



Ringo the lioness and me



The Nuffie and me *the rest is mostly with me-so no need to repeat*



Joshua Ongys (Pronounce as on-jis)



Nicholas Chay the Cowboy of Nuffnang



Robb the Porcupine of Nuffnang



Gorilla and chicken



Another gorilla and tiger I think.



There's 3 gorilla that nite and this is the one we know.



Andrew the MBS gorilla.



Zoe the Cat, Samantha also the Cat, My Ah Jie- Sue the err Cow?



Zoe... really weird posing with so many felines



Zoe and Steph the Butterfly



Cool butterfly with ciggie



An arrogant cat with 3 terrified mice



Joshua again.... lol we actually took picture twice!



Adeline from Malaysian Dreamgirl



Adeline and Hanis the cook rice butterfly girl!



Goodie bag



Mayz the Monkey getting painted



Me getting painted



The masterpiece...



Making out...



Finger food... spring roll and pizza...which is superb that's why we had the whole plate



Main course which is super good too....



Okay I'm hungry now and it's 3am.



Free booze



Liang the Flinestone MC



The animal gathering begin... the bunnies



Yes, Liang is indeed spanking Kenny Sia the Pooh's arse



Maxis Broadband



Which makes it possible to blog...



And Hotlink vehicle spotted... lol random?

Guess what this will be more random...

SLEEP!

2 comments:

joshuaongys said...

lolx we mmg take a few pics hahha

Kenny Choo said...

I baru notice!

My very alive... please bear with me for a little while... I swear I will be back!