Friday 25 July 2008

Hancock Special Screening

Hancock is really great. Just superb... good concept and well executed... just too short!



I mean who stated a rule that a super hero have to be this and that? I'm like the number 1 supporter of proving how you don't have to be a stereotype just to fit in... I mean who says you can't be like err blonde and a be a doctor? *looks at Kevin*

And to cut the story short, a bunch of blogger was at the screening and we had a great time....





All thanks to Nuffnang again! Lol!

Then mamaked at the Teh Tarik Place



Su Ling!!!



The mamakers consisting of Su Ling, Zoe, Me, Neh Neh, Ren, Shaun and Andrew



And me in Ren's mask...

Pictures credits: Andrew Wong, Su Ling and Karena Cheow...

2 comments:

ti3nD said...

wah again. watching premier on such a great movie!!!!

i wana go also. bring me into ur gang when i back in nov later k? :P

Kenny Choo said...

sure! lol we are all bloggers... we click easily haha

My very alive... please bear with me for a little while... I swear I will be back!