Saturday 10 November 2007

Upcoming OCBC Annual Dinner 2007

Tomorrow is the annual dinner of OCBC. At least something different out of the norm. Something else other than reviewing cases, analysing and recommending limits. Haha

















It will be held at a super expensive hotel, Mandarin Oriental. The theme of the night is Traditional Night but I heard most of them care less bout it. Leaving me alone wearing traditional clothes.



















No matter what, this is what I bought (kinda pricy but worth it) and will be wearing. Kinda big, but Cat they all say it's okay since it's usually bigger for this kinda shirt.





















Will update about this event after tomorrow night when all the pics are ready. And wish me luck of getting the tv. Will treat you guys if I win it. Lolz

No comments:

My very alive... please bear with me for a little while... I swear I will be back!