Sunday 20 April 2008

Eating At Cova After The Press Screening of The Forbidden Kingdom

We went to eat at Cova after The press screening of The Forbidden Kingdom. I will only blog bout the movie tomorrow night cause it's already 4 am now and I'm freaking tired.

c3

They are having promotion for the corporate set lunch (students and unemployed like me is applicable too) on that day for only RM28++. It's actually a great deal considering having a meal in Secret Recipe is also almost RM30 already without even the dessert.

P4170418

So Joshua, me, Michelle, her friend Mr Tang and Simon had our lunch there. Trying to do some weird pose when the waitress helped us to take the picture.

P4170419

The set started with a soup of the day, Broccoli Soup which taste better than it looks.

Then, we were served with the mains.

c5

Braised Beef Spaghetti which Mr. Tang enjoyed.

c7

Seared Dory Fillet with Mashed Potato that Michelle and Simon had.

c8

Joshua's Stuffed Chicken Breast with Mashed Potato

c6

And my Duck Confit Olio Vermicelli. (I think) Nice!

The dessert of the day.

c9

Banana Chocolate Cake. Which is kinda small.

On top of that we each had a cup of ice tea or lime juice.

The taste was pretty okay and the environment was good. Will definitely go back there again for more set lunches. The ala-carte is kinda pricey. Thanks Michelle for all the food pictures.

Will blog bout the movie tomorrow and I off to sleep now. Ciaoz.

4 comments:

Jessw said...

MY godness...the food are all so fattening!!!!!! scaryyy....

Kenny Choo said...

Where got as fresh as Sydney's food la.

Simon Seow said...

I look so hideous. T_T

Kenny Choo said...

Nola. Everyone look so cute. Haha

My very alive... please bear with me for a little while... I swear I will be back!