Sunday 13 April 2008

I'm Still Alive!

Not dead! Haven't yet. Going to soon...especially been screwing Streamyx up and down every morning.

Now sadly I have to go Kevin's house just to update my lovely blog. And it's so damn difficult to blog on a foreign computer and in the middle of early evening. (I usually blog like at 3am-now sleeping time)

So I think I will have updates after all starting from now as I will drop by Kevin's house very often now.

Stay tuned then. *seriously it's damn hard to be me in a foreign computer*

6 comments:

Samuel Lee said...

y dun u go to kevin's house at night/morning? ;)

Kenny Choo said...

What do you think? Maybe I should go to his house at 3 am tonite...Hehe XD

KelvinK said...

ahaha...babi...dun die so soon ya...hahaa...we have some "business" deal...muahaha

Kenny Choo said...

Haha i wont. You might sue my cucu cicit if i die.

ti3nD said...

i was totally blurred initially.


i chatted with you this morning and you told me that that stupid guy stil not yet come. and tonight when i checked ur blog, i was like whoooa, plenty of cool updates, manatau till i read this post. rupanya updating at a foreign comp. haha.

Kenny Choo said...

Haha yala. Somemore damn hard to update at people's comp. Haha

My very alive... please bear with me for a little while... I swear I will be back!