Friday 4 April 2008

I'm Light Struck

Where the f*** I've been? Read on... (It took me two days to type this)

If you've notice, all the April Fool's pranks about them shutting down their blog is really kinda...err *swt*? When one does it, it's funny but when everyone do it, then it is seriously lame.

Haha maybe it's just because I don't have a prank on my own. But I don't think I need April Fool to tell me that is time to stop blogging for awhile.

Damn it, my modem got strike by lightning. I still can on9 and all, but to load a page it will take approximately 5 minutes.

What's wrong with my modem or computer? I really don't know. I'd call Streamyx and hopefully they are fast. *praying fucking hard*

So I think I will stop blogging or I should say blogging with pictures for sometime. It's already dead painful to post with only words... imagine the time I need to upload pictures.

Hopefully I will use this time to cure my writer's block (as if I have one, okay I do!), my connection and the disease my fishes are having (they are better now).

Arghhh.... I just can't live without a stable internet connection!!! Ok then I'm off to play Command & Conquer 3 (abandoned it since I started to blog) *lock and loaded*

4 comments:

ti3nD said...

hope things get well for you so that we can read on about some interesting posts from you agaiN!

joshuaongys said...

yes wen everyone blog bout it then its lame..

Kenny Choo said...

ti3nd: me too... streamyx keep giving me empty promises

joshuaongys: Exactly!

Anonymous said...

Hi just dropping by - if you have a rented modem from Streamyx they should replace it for free. For me I called them on Sunday and they came on Monday - so hopefully you'll be OK soon.

My very alive... please bear with me for a little while... I swear I will be back!