Tuesday 22 April 2008

My First Ever Tag Here

Suppose to do long time ago. But since I'm away at Pulau Kapas. Here is the tag I done and saved before I left.


Tagged by Shu Wei.

The rules:-

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.


So this is it:


#1: I'm very observant for the wrong things. Always noticed stuff that people don't normally notice.

And not always the good side of things. Hmmm. So bad so that I always see people I don't want to meet thousand miles away and allow me to walk away :P


#2 I live in a very wrong time zone as I sleep at 5am and wakes up at 2pm.

You might think that I only able to do that when I am not studying or working like now. But the truth is for the past 5 years, I never slept earlier than an average time of 3am. Haha


#3 I only eats one meal per day now a days.

All thanks to my weird time zone.


#4 I'm a super perfectionist!

I do everything with details, especially the things I like. I can just spend 30 minutes just to make sure the layout of this post is perfect. But that doesn't apply to the cleanliness of my room.


#5 My average time bath time is never less than 30 minutes.

Dude! Are you crazy? That's what I get most of the time. But you see, I have a built in spa in my toilet. So I guess that's the time I take then.


#6 I love my TV very much. I my record is watching TV 24 hrs non stop.

Not impressive? How about me bringing the remote controller to school then? I used to do my homework in front of the TV till late night. So, blurness + sleepiness = packing the remote in my pencil case


#7 I have multiple personalities. To some I'm the happy go lucky chatterbox, to the others I'm the emo kid who likes to go out alone.

I like the fact that I can be anything I want and not stuck by a stereotypical trait just because u are a who or what. To prove my school principal wrong, a doctor also can have spiky hair. (The thing that he always objects)


#8 Eight random fact I seriously a lot. I like exposing myself out like that. *Naked* So I shall end this with this.

To much surprise to most of my friends. I'm a super noob in the thing call love. No super hurtful experiences or what. Just that I think I always just don't have the fate (wrong time, person or place-both party). But currently is still very happy with who marital status. Which is kinda complicated :P Haha!

So now, I shall tag 8 people:
1) Jess- You are still new in blogging. So, something for you to do then.

2) Kelly- You better do it once your blog is up. Haha

3) Kevin Tan, 4) Kelvin Kuan, 5) Kok Hong - All three which I would like to tag for the 1st time. 1st tag from me ark! proud right?

6) Kit Mun- Do it ya! But when you are not busy with your assignment

7) Ming Tien

8) May Szin

and everyone who is in my link. Leave me a comment once you done it so that I can read it up and know you better.

1 comment:

ti3nD said...

finally done. it has been a month plus. lolz.

My very alive... please bear with me for a little while... I swear I will be back!