Tuesday 17 June 2008

F&N Freestylz Final at The Curve

I was there last week the same day as the Summer Splash in Sunway. Thank god I went or else I will be emo over the 2 hrs waiting in Sunway and the event is super fun!

So picture time!



The whole event is actually a limited edition can launch with a can designing competition that send the winner to Japan for free.



And this is who i voted for!



The lucky person who guess correctly the winner will win an Ipod Touch! *drool*



I voted number 5. Actually twice for number 5 and once for number 6. Yes! I cheated and voted 3 times because the ink they used to marked you came off easily especially when you got wet and wild in Sunway along the way.

Then after awhile you will notice one or two familiar faces....



Simon and his stress releasing heart.



Steph and KY's DSLR.



Shaun, Sue, Simon, Steph and Saya... Haha all S'es



Shaun, Simon and Saya again.



Then, it was time for games. No event is perfect without the bunch of bloggers playing games.



Simon and Sue catwalking and posing with a can of F&N.



Me and Steph doing our thing. The fail dot com walk...well me that is!

A few singers are performing that night, one of them are Danny One.



He is one of the local chinese singer which did quite ok in Malaysia.

Dinner time is next. Free dinner for all media personel... means us! And woot, we get to have free dinner in Itallianiese!



Aiya so candid!



With free flow of beer...



Dream la... F&N is the sponsor that day...so drink you heart out. Gut in that case.



Your typical bread with olive oil and balsamic vinegar which is normally free flow but we foresee more to come so...we kinda ignore it...Haha



Ceasar Salad.



Fried Calamari with Salsa



Baked stuff mushroom.



Grilled chicken with cheese.



Salmon Fettuccini



Meat ball spaghetti



Some pizza.



And Tiramisu cake. Almost the same thing I had for my last birthday dinner.

Lucky draw is next. There's only 20 media peeps there, so the stakes is quite high. But the thing is they only have ONE super expensive price which is the Plasma TV! and it goes to...



Andrew Wong. Haihz...the MC said some one with the surname Wong and everyone just sigh...



KY couldn't accept the fact. Haha. Congrats Andrew!

Then we headed over to the concert. The event is also in conjunction with launch of the new cans for the Sarsi, Ice Cream Soda and F&N Orange by a few local celebrities.



Like Meet Uncle Hussein. His uncle should be Hussein.



Joe Flizzow



And Danny One



Which is how Rynne got super star strucked that night.



Su Ling the event manager. She is the one who invited us and prepared everything. Thanks.



Andrew, Simon, Me and Sue



The winner, damn! Not the one I voted for.



Yumcha session




And all of us got 3 limited edition can with autograph by the singers... COOL anyone out there wanna bid? Price starts at RM50.

Bloggers spotted (obviously copy and editted from Sue): Stephy, Simon, Andrew, Ah Pek, Rynne, Rumi, Yee Ming, Sew Jin, Nick, Su Ling (*my long lost sis of the same chinese surname*) , Shaun, Nicholas and KY. And all the pictures belongs to their respective owner...lololol


4 comments:

~YM~ said...

wow..thats a bit rather late for that entry. :P

Kenny Choo said...

Thanks to my camera I will never able to post early. haha

Simon Seow said...

Well, Yee Ming, Kenny is not the slowest, I still haven't posted it yet :'(

Now only I notice the name all starts with S.

Kenny Choo said...

Haha. We are all racing to be the slowest. I also didn't notice until i typed it...but i'm the odd one :(

My very alive... please bear with me for a little while... I swear I will be back!