Sunday 15 June 2008

OMG You Are 1 Year Old!

Yea! My blog is 1 year old at last. Time passes so fast! My blog started when I finished my A-levels exam and now it is witnessing me going into another phase of my life.

Anyway, to cut all the crap, here's my favourite cake for my lovely blog.



White Chocolate Macadamia from Secret Recipe. Wanted to get a slice for my blog (myself) but was to busy to do so. So here's the substitute.

It has been a wonderful 1 year and this is the only site that I will be never be bored with eventhough I open it everyday.

So, we shall look forward in the following year and I try to make sure I will get another slice of cake for my blog (myself)! Muacks to my blog!

2 comments:

ti3nD said...

wow. happie one year anniversary to lu punya. keep it up kenny! :P

Kenny Choo said...

HaHa I punya cakap terima kasih...

My very alive... please bear with me for a little while... I swear I will be back!