Wednesday 18 June 2008

I Finished The Very Last Drop

After 2 weeks, I finally finish the last drop of my 1.92 petrol and I have to pump in the blardy 2.70 counterpart.


Damn sad case...look at the amount of petrol I manage to squeeze out of that pump now!


It barely fill 3/4 of my tank =.=

Hmpf, so I guess I shall continue with my plan of saving petrol.

Which means going to gym once in two days and physco myself that I have to workout double the quantity and quality so that I will not return to my initial state because I can't afford to go to gym everyday for no nuts.

Not only that, I also need to change certain driving habit on highway...



Before price hike:

My Car: Flying in 3rd lane.... *vrooom*
Idiot's Car: Moving damn slow in front...
My Car: Slow down and move closer closing the gap
Idiot's Car: Finally give way
My Car: Stare cock at the driver (for obstructing traffic) while me, continue flying ahead...

After price hike:

My Car: Cruising at 80km/hr in 3rd lane... *no sound emitted*
Idiot's Car: Moving damn slow in front...
My Car: Slow down and move closer closing the gap
Idiot's Car: Finally give way
My Car: Stare cock at the driver (for wasting my fuel) while me, continue cruising ahead...

I guess I did changed, someways....

No comments:

My very alive... please bear with me for a little while... I swear I will be back!