Sunday 8 June 2008

A Productive Day

Attended two events today.

F&N Freestylz in The Curve was damn cool.


















Free dinner at Itallianiese. What else can you ask for? And congrats to Andrew Wong (ex-MBSian) for winning a Plasma TV. Nuffnangers are always lucky.

But the Roxy Summer Splash in Sunway really sucks to the max.
























Two hours of waiting and pushing. What else can you ask for? After the staggering two hours, even if Jessica Alba was to be there in bikini, you will be too emo to even say hi to her.

Update soon. As usual pictures not with me. Arghh A470 & D40...I will buy you guys one day...just hang on there.

4 comments:

Rynne Lee said...

kenny!! nice to meet you hahaha. I GOT MANDI !!!

Kenny Choo said...

Lol but still can't sleep right?

Anonymous said...

ooohhh!!! i can't stand waiting and waiting like no end at sunway lagoon. i feel like i wanna run away to The Lost World of Tambun, Ipoh :D

Kenny Choo said...

Haha I think if i drive 140 km/h i will get to ipoh faster than i wait for the summer splash.

My very alive... please bear with me for a little while... I swear I will be back!