Saturday 15 March 2008

Get A Life Peeps

No time to update as I spent too much time playing mahjong. Wahaha. But what I heard on the news (was sleeping that time) really got me thinking that some people seriously need to get a life.

1) People from UMNO.












PENANG (The Star, 14 March): A big group of protesters, mostly Umno members and supporters, took to the streets around Komtar after Friday prayers to protest against Chief Minister Lim Guan Eng's remarks on the New Economic Policy.

Chanting “Hidup Melayu” (long-live the Malays) and “Allahuakbar” (God is great), the protesters marched towards Komtar in Jalan Dr Lim Chwee Leong at about 2.30pm.


When 10K of people march peacefully for BERSIH and HINDRAF, you guys say they are hooligans demonstrating on the streets. And now its you guys (1K only) turn to return the favour in Penang. How swtness. Go get a life!

2) Malaysian film maker.










Initially there's Tokyo Drift, then you all did something clever and came out with something new (name only) called Impak Maksima. I guess that wasn't a hit and now it's time to go back to basic (just copy) and named the new movie KL Drift. OMGness. Go get a life!

3) Me.

Endlessly doing nothing at home, other than on9, eat, sleep and watch tv! *lolz* I know, I know. I should go get a life! That's why I'm gonna barge into the Nuffnang Pajama Party tomorrow since I didn't do the Chipster post.

Just joking! With the help of the kind-hearted Kevin, I manage to get myself a ticket. Wahaha how nice? But I don't have a Victoria Secret night lingerie to wear. *thinking* That sounds so wrong. I only wear CK briefs to sleep everynite *I wish*. So behold what I'm gonna be wearing (or maybe not wearing) tomorrow. More pictures soon!

1 comment:

Kenny Choo said...

whadaheck is that?

My very alive... please bear with me for a little while... I swear I will be back!