Sunday 16 March 2008

Nuffnang 1st Birthday Pajama Party Really Rawks

No review about it now. Gonna go off (to bed) soon. So here's all my pictures with the highlights of the night.



















Me and Timothy Tiah- Co-founder of Nuffnang. Clever ass!



















Me and blogger Wendy of Xiaxue.blogspot



















Me and the blardy hot Dawn Yang.



















Ringo!!! Haha so cute! Vote for her ark!



















Me and Fiqa of MDG.



















Hanis of MDG.



















Kenny and Kenny. Nope, you are not seeing double coz I'm taller. *proud*



















And the best part is I won GSC tickets! Most of them won like slippers and pillows. Haha so anyone who wanna watch movie fast fast find me now. Limited tickets!

Need to go now. More pics later.

No comments:

My very alive... please bear with me for a little while... I swear I will be back!